What to Expect
- First of all — expect to have an amazing time. We pride ourselves on ensuring our virtual weddings are intimate and engaging for guests
- We ask that you be prepared to turn on your camera and come dressed ready for a wedding! There will likely be opportunities for you to interact with the couple as well
- Expect the wedding to take about two hours – typically both ceremony and reception elements are included!
For Help with Zoom
- Clicking the access link above should open Zoom on your device (if you already have it installed), or prompt you to download Zoom
- You may see be placed in the 'waiting room' if you join the wedding early; a Wedfuly team member will admit you when we're ready to go
- Once you join the virtual wedding, a Wedfuly team member will also be available to assist with any additional tech help
- If you have trouble joining, check out the Zoom help center here
Virtual Wedding Etiquette
- Virtual weddings are brand new territory, so here are our top etiquette tips:
- Use the chat function to say hello to other guests and offer well wishes to the gorgeous couple
- Please eliminate background noise and stay present throughout.
- Keep your camera turned on, and keep yourself muted throughout the ceremony – we will be prompting you to unmute at certain key moments